QLAB is a global software professional services. The company was established in New Jersey, USA of 2011 by Ahmed Kheir, MISM, MT (ASCP) the Chief Officer Executive (CEO).
QLAB is an research and development (R& D) company that focus in clinical laboratory information system infrastructure to comply with all regulatory agencies to enhance and improve the software architecture to satisfy three fundamental concepts: stakeholders, viewpoints, and perspectives and provide technology guidance and leadership to the rest of R & D companies.
QLAB is a subsidiary firm of LIS located in New Jersey, USA. QLAB mission is to optimize the functionality, scalability, reliability, availability and interoperability of clinical laboratory information infrastructure.
QLAB provide highly innovative and reliable LIS software solution to clinical laboratory clients.
The company’s philosophy is improving LIS automation processes through current technologies tools and adherences to compliance requirement of Accreditation Agencies; College of American Pathology (CAP), American Association of Blood Bank (AABB), and Food and Drug Agency (FDA).
DR. AHMED KHEIR
Chief Technologist in Clinical Pathology Quality Assurance/ Laboratory Information System Manager Software Engineering Computer Instructor – The Chubb Institute Computer Science Professor – Essex County College
- Master of Information System Management – Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science–University of Medicine and Dentistry NJ
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – Jersey City State College
- Associate in Engineering Science – Hudson County Community College
QLAB Workforce Benchmark
- Extensive knowledge in applying Project Management Book of Knowledge (Initiating, Planning, Executing, and Controlling) methodology and Six Sigma approach implementation.
- Ability coordinates and assembles key stakeholders for selected tier projects.
- Extensive knowledge in Laboratory Information System Solution maintains and configurations.
- Ability to define project activities that includes scope definition, cost, estimate, budget, and schedule.
- Ability to identify constrains and adjusts business workflow processes accordingly.
- Ability to ensure laboratory processes uses quality system approach to laboratory testing that provides accurate and reliable patient testing results (i.e. pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic phases)
- Ability to establish physical and environmental conditions of the laboratory for adequate and appropriate testing performance.
- Ability to ensure that all duties are properly performed and applicable accordance to APHL, CLIA, CAP, NJ State Department of Health and JCAHO (federal), and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to monitor and control operational budget.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis on new procurement solution.
- Ability to deliver project on time and on budget.
Technical Staff Professional Experience
- Extensive experience with software application development framework (Agile, Software Development Life Cycle) methodology.
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Software Development Architecture Design.
- Experience with several technical protocol standards such as ( HL7, ASTM, XML Scheme, and etc)
- Experience with different type of compilers (Java, VB.NET,C++) and Relationship Database management system (MySQL, Cache, MSQL, Oracle)
To focus on improving LIS automation processes through current technologies tools and adhere to compliance requirement of accreditation agencies.
QLAB advances the practice and standards of clinical laboratory information system (LIS) to optimize functionality, scalability, reliability, and interoperability.
QLAB dedicated to compete with LIS vendor versus cost, support, and quality.
– Pursuit of Excellence
– Adherence to Compliance Requirement
QLAB ENGAGED DEVELOPMENT AREAS
– Quality Assurance and Quality Control Module of laboratory practice
– Clinical Chemistry Module
– Hematology Module
– Blood Bank Module
– Microbiology Module
– Anatomical Pathology Module